L’Oréal Professionel Pro-Keratin Refill.

Hello beautifuls.
In this post I'm going to share with you my point of view on the L’Oréal Professionel Pro-Keratin Refill collection, which consists of shampoo, conditioner and a mask. I tend to change the products I use for my hair regularly, because my hair gets used to them pretty quickly!


I bought the L’Oréal Professionel Pro-Keratin Refill collection from a local hair salon when I was looking for something that will provide treatment and nourishment for my dry & damaged hair. The three of them cost me about 25 OMR.

I have been using them 1-2 times a week for the past one and a half month. For the shampoo (250 ml), which feels very gentle on the hair, you simply apply it evenly through damp hair before rinsing it thoroughly. The conditioner (150 ml) and the mask (200 ml) are thick and are applied to washed and towel-dried hair & should be left on for 5 minutes before you rinse them thoroughly. They all smell very fresh and nice.

This collection contains keratin & L’Oréal says that it will "rebuild lost keratin in the hair to reconstruct and reinforce weak, fragile hair."
Using these products I expected my hair to feel smoother and become shinier and much more healthier. The shampoo works very well cleaning my hair and as I said before it is very gentle, so it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry after washing it. The mask works very well giving my hair the moisture it needs. It's like it wraps a protective layer around my hair making it feel smoother and healthier. The conditioner has nearly no effect on my hair compared to the mask.


Will I repurchase these products again? I would buy the shampoo and the mask again, but not the conditioner, because the mask works way better than the conditioner on my hair & I was very happy about how smooth it makes my hair feel. If you would like to give this collection a try, I'd recommend you buy the shampoo and the mask only.

Have you tried the L’Oréal Professionel Pro-Keratin Refill collection? What do you think of it? What hair products would you recommend for me to use next?

4 comments :