My Favourite Five | Red Lipsticks.

Hello beautifuls!
Okay, first of all as you can see; {my favourite five} is a new series of posts in which I am going to take you on a guide of my favourite things. I am going to publish a new post once every month.
The premiere of my favourite five will be on red lipsticks, so without further ado; here are my five musketeers:


Starting from left to right:
Rouge Dior in shade 999 - N°999 by Christian Dior: this one is a unique orangey red in colour; and that's exactly what I love about it. I looked for this same shade from other brands, but I could not find the exact same shade! I usually wear this lipstick during the day because it is very bright. It has a creamy texture and a slight gloss. If you want something vibrant; this is the lipstick for you!

Rouge Pur Couture in shade 55 by YSL: this one is red with a slightly coral colour; the kinda red that you can wear at any time of the day. It has a semi-matte finish and is very comfortable to wear.

Rouge Allure in shade 99 - Pirate by Chanel: this one is deep red with blueish undertone. It makes teeth look whiter! It has a matte texture so it it very long lasting and very comfortable. I always go for this lipstick when I'm invited to formal events, because it is a deep, classic red!

Rouge in Love in shade 185N - Rouge Valentine by Lancome: this one is a dark pinkish-red lipstick. It has a matte texture, thus very long lasting and comfortable to wear. I think this lipstick is suitable to wear at any time of the day, because it is not too deep, but not too bright either.

Rouge Volupte Shine in shade 04 - Rouge in Danger by YSL: this one is the one I wear almost every day. It has a bright cherry-red colour, so it will add a pop of colour to your whole face, making look fresh. It is glossy and very moisturizing, but doesn't leave a waxy feeling, so it is very suitable for everyday use.


All of these lipsticks are slightly pricey, but I think they're worth their price, because they are very pigmented and long lasting, especially the Chanel and Lancome ones.
So these are my favourite five red lipsticks. If you are a red lipstick kinda girl like me, then I totally recommend you try these. If you would like me to post full reviews on any of these lipsticks, please tell me on the comment section below.
In the end I would like to say that life's too short, make every day a red lipstick day! Have a wonderful weekend ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment