Style Crush | Fan BingBing's Red Carpet Style.

I accidentally came across a few pictures of Fan BingBing on the internet and I immediately found myself falling in love with her red carpet style! Those of you who have never heard of FaFan BinBing; she is a Chinese actress who has been voted the most beautiful person in China in 2010 & also the best dressed international star in 2012. The media describes her as a fashion icon, which is something she deserves very well in my opinion.

Left to right: Chris Bu, Fan BingBing & Elie Saab

For red carpet appearances, she is always looking admirably classy & very elegant. The picture above shows her with her stylist; Chris Bu & the amazing Lebanese designer Elie Saab.
What distinguishes her from other celebrities is her simple sophistication & her signature bold red lips that suit her very well. I leave you with a few pictures that show different red carpet styles from this fashion icon.






Fan BingBing also pays a lot of attention to her jewelry and what clutches she's carrying to the red carpet:







Fang Bingbing is someone who is very good at looking glamorously majestic at all times. I love that simple elegance about her red carpet style and the harmony in her different looks. What about you guys? I would love to know your opinion on Fan BingBing's red carpet style.

4 comments :

  1. omg she's gorgeous & her body is gorgeous & her style is gorgeous, it's all so gorgeous! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything she wears! great post


    Balsam
    www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete