Intense Liquid Eyeliner by Dior.

Hello everyone!

Today I am reviewing something that is not a Clarins product!  (*-*)  I am reviewing my favourite eyeliner of all time; Dior Intense Liquid Eyeliner. I have tried Clarins & YSL eyeliners before, but found myself liking this eyeliner more. 


Price 
16.500 Omani Rials.



Packaging
I absolutely love the packaging of this eyeliner & I think it looks very chic! It does not show clearly in the pictures, but it comes in a small sparkling silver flask & the applicator handle is sparkling midnight blue in colour. The applicator tip is extremely fine. 

The only downside about the packaging is that it can be easily scratched, which makes it look old (you can clearly see that in the pictures).


Colours 
It comes in one colour only; 094 - noir black.

How Black is it? 
It is very black. Very, very deep intense black.

Texture 
Texture is perfect; not too thick, but not too fluid either. This ensures that it does not leak out to your eyes while applying it.

Usage 
The extremely fine tip of the applicator ensures that the user can easily control how thin or thick the line is & how much or little of the product itself is needed to apply. Whether you want a thin, think, winged or a very fine angled line, you can easily apply it with this very thin tip. Also, it's rich colour ensures that the user can make a smooth, intense line in a single stroke. It dries quickly, so you wouldn't need to close your eyes and sit waiting for it to set.


Finish 
Matte finish with a hint of glossiness.

Staying Power 
Very long lasting. It doesn't get smudged easily & does not melt even when the weather is too warm, so you don't have to worry about panda eyes at all. It does not flake or fade with time, so you don't have to reapply it again & again throughout the day.

Pros 
Easy to apply.
Glides easily on your eyelid.
Dries quickly.
Very deep intense colour.
Precise creation of angled and thin lines with an extremely fine brush.
Doesn't get smudged easily.
Matte finish with a hint of glossiness.
Not affected by warm weather; does not melt.
Lasts for the whole day!

Cons
Expensive. 
Available in one colour only.


Would I buy it again?
Of course yes! 
I have tried other eyeliners and so far none compare to this. I can see myself purchasing this eyeliner forever! I love how intensely black it is & how easy it is to create very thin lines with it! I am also in love with it's amazing very long lasting power. 
Do I recommend it? 
Yes, I highly recommend this to everyone who would like to create precise lines. With it's deep black colour & it's long lasting power; this eyeliner will give you a classy, chic & stunning look!
Hope you found this review useful. If you have any questions about this eyeliner, please leave them in the comments section & I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Or you can tell me about your favourite eyeliner & why you like it.

10 comments :

  1. I don't mind spending a bit more of make up, as long as it lasts all day! This sounds like an amazing product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very long lasting! I've tried other eyeliners but none compare to this really!
      Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Wow sounds like loads of pros (loving the bullet point style review!) if I felt like splashing out I would certainly consider this as I use eyeliner in my everyday make up look.

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I've never used it before, but it looks really good! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! Follow your blog, dear!)
    I'll be happy, if you follow me)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi im addicted to ysls noire black eyeliner, the lines are stunning and i work 8 hr shifts and it tends to never smudge. is diors more worth it?! does it work better? ive been debating to buy it but i know if i buy ysl ill be just as happy. suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :-)
      I've tried one of YSL's eyeliners before & it was good (can't remember which one exactly cos it was quite a long time ago), but I would say that I found myself liking this Dior eyeliner the most. I live in a place where it's very sunny and too warm most of the time, but still, this eyeliner stays in place, never smudges nor melts for an entire day.. so (for me) this Dior eyeliner is like a miracle!
      If you're happy with the YSL one, then you should probably stick with it, but this Dior eyeliner is very good too, so it's worth trying.
      Hope this helps.. Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

      Delete