Style Crush | Ahmed Zahir in Hikayat Hayaat

Hikayat Hayaat {Hayaat's Story} is an Egyptian soap opera starring many well-known Egyptian actors & actresses, including Ghada Abdel-Razeq.

Hikayat Hayaat {Hayaat's Story}

I usually pay attention to women's fashion more than men's fashion, but I have to admit that in this soap opera, I found myself loving how stylish & well-dressed Ahmed Zahir was in every single episode, so I thought of writing a post about his style & include a few pictures. I remember that Ahmed Zahir used to be a little bit over-weight, but he lost a tremendous amount of weight for his role in this serial.. I think he looks better now!

Ghada Abdul-Razeq &Ahmed Zahir in Hikayat Hayaat

Ahmed Zahir plays the character of Yousif; Hayaat's brother who is also a successful businessman. I think the stylists did a really good job, making him look very well-dressed, classy & sometimes fabulously casual. I leave you with the pictures:



& here are some of the casual looks 






So what are your thoughts & opinion on Ahmed Zahir's style in this TV serial?
Let me know what you think.

4 comments :

  1. It's nice, very high fashion for a man haha, but still. Like the way he dresses :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-D The moment I saw Ahmed Zahir in this serial; I was like OMG is that really him? He lost soo much weight! Plus I think the stylists did a really good job on his looks, I really like the way he dresses in Hikayat Hayaat!
      Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  2. I love this post! He is very well dressed =)

    with love,
    Balsam

    ReplyDelete