My World in Pictures | July 2013

(old post, reposted)                                                                 
Hello Everyone .. 

In this post, I would like to share with everyone a few pictures that capture some of the little things that happened in my life during July: 



1. My family & I moved to a new house. Mum of course made sure that one of the first things she takes care of is her new little garden.

2. Everyone has to deal with with mum's obsession with everything plants-related.

3. I have been using my phone more than usual lately; calls, messages & more chatting on WhatsApp!

4. I have been able to drive "the big car" more often .. I don't usually drive it, because "it's too big for me" as my parents put it!

5. My sister finally returned home from Germany after being away for 6 months.

6. Ramadan Kareem : )

7. My family & I have been watching movies every night. I love it when everyone is gathered in the TV room, ready for a new movie to watch.

8. Dad got promoted & we had a small celebration. No celebration is complete without Patchi.


July came & went; I hope you spent it peacefully & happily with your loved ones.

1 comment :

  1. This is a very good and personal post. Thanks for sharing.

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete