My Daily Skin Care Routine.

(Old post, reposted.)

As you can tell from the title of this post; I'm going to share with you my daily skin care routine. Maybe you guys can benefit from what I'm using for my skin or you can advise me with something you've been using.

I have a normal/sometimes dry skin and my skin is so sensitive to the sun! I have tried so many products and finally settled for this collection from Clarins. it's called White Plus collection (or Bright Plus Collection, depending on where you are in the world). I have chosen this collection because it provides protection from the sun & gives my skin the moisture it needs.

This is not a review post. I will be posting reviews for all of these products & why exactly I chose these products later.

So, let's start:

Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser

Step #1: Cleanser - Pearl-to-cream Brightening Cleanser.
I use a small amount of the cleanser and massage it over my face using circular motions. Then I rinse using cool water.

Toning Lotion

Step #2: Toner - Toning lotion. Alcohol-free, with Camomile. For dry/normal skin. 
I apply this using a cotton pad. I simply dampen the cotton pad with the toning lotion & lightly sweep it over my face, around my eyes & over my neck.

Eye Contour Gel & Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum

Step #3: Serum - Intensive smoothing serum.
I apply this serum with light pressing motion to my face before my day/night moisturizer. 



Step #4: Eye gel - Eye contour gel.
I apply a very small amount to my eye contour area with light tapping motions. 


Whitening Velvet Emulsion

Step #5: Moisturizer - Whitening velvet emulsion, SPF 20.
I apply this with light pressing motion to my face & neck.

Whitening Repairing Night Cream



Evenings
I just use the same products I use in the morning, just use the night cream moisturizer instead.


I also use sun-block cream whenever I go out. My skin is super sensitive to the sun that I used to get sun-caused dark spots all over my face. This collection has helped protect my skin as well as give my skin the moisture it needs. It also helped me get an even skin-tone. 

I will be posting reviews for each of the products mentioned above. 
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Leave a comment telling me about what you use for your daily skin-care routine.

2 comments :

  1. Great post. I am a huge fan of Clarins as well, I find that their products are well priced.

    Keep it going :)


    Love from Balsam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this valuable post. I really like Pearl-to-cream Brightening Cleanser . I recommend all these products as a skin care professional. Now we run a business of obagi skin care products . Everybody can buy obagi products by online with a flat 30% obagi discount @ www.igetadeal.com

    ReplyDelete