Marks & Spencer's Creamy Coconut Collection.

Hello beautifuls. I hope you all are well and happy.
I am someone who cannot go a day without bath and body products and of course passing by the goodies in Marks and Spencer, I found myself very tempted to try the ones they had. There were so many differently scented bath and body products, but since I love coconut scent so much, I decided to give this creamy coconut collection a try. I didn't get the full collection as I only needed the moisturizing body better, hand & body lotion and the shower gel.


Moisturizing body butter: this body butter is very moisturizing & makes my skin feel smooth, but I find it too thick! You actually need a chunk of the product rubbed hard on your skin so that skin can absorb it properly! It would really be much nicer if this body butter was a little bit more creamy.

Hand & body lotion: I LOVE this lotion! I love it's smell, I love how creamy & moisturizing it is! There's absolutely nothing negative I would say about this product; it's perfect <3

Shower gel: ok, to be honest the only thing I liked about this shower gel is that it doesn't leave skin too dry. Other than that, I was not very fond of it! It has a smell but it's too slight! Plus it doesn't smell like coconut at all!


Again; this collection contains more than just these three products. If I remember correctly; there were also hand & nail cream, talcum powder & bath foam. I don't remember the exact prices, but these didn't cost me much at all, so the good thing here is that you get loads for your money.
Would I buy these products again? I might repurchase the hand and body lotion, but not the other two!

2 comments :

  1. Never tried Mark&Spencer body/face care, but that looks lovely.. I think there body cream is like BodyShop which is quite thick and hard to apply it especially in winter.. anywho I just discovered your lovely blog, enjoyed reading your reviews .. so keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the body shop's body butter before; Marks & Spencer's is thicker!
      Thank you for your lovely comment, it made my day :)

      Delete