Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in 80 - Suspense.

                                           
Today's post is about a lipstick from Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipstick collection. Rouge Coco Shine Collection includes 34 shades, so there are plenty of different shades to satisfy everyone's taste - or as Chanel puts it: "a colour to match your every desire"! The shade that I like - & the one seen in the pictures below is 80 - Suspense.


What Chanel Says about Rouge Coco Shine

"ROUGE COCO SHINE makes an irresistible desire for lightness flit over your makeup. With its mischievous touch, it glides over lips with all the charm and freshness of a snapshot.
As melt-away as a balm, its lip-embracing texture becomes fluid on contact with the lips and provides a stunning gloss effect with natural shine. Deliciously fresh and soft, it delivers an unforgettable sensation of well-being. 

Lips are enveloped in the incomparable comfort of continuous 8-hour-long hydration thanks to the Hydratender complex, the secret behind the softness of the ROUGE COCO range.
Sparkling with vitality, your smile takes on a new sheer colour, from nude beige to tangy red.
ROUGE COCO SHINE is available in 18 shades infused with luminosity allowing your smile adapts to portray emotion and desire of each day. 
From her first successes to magical encounters, the shade names tell the story of Coco Chanel at the dawn of her destiny. 
Collect a colour to match your every desire!"



My Opinion on Suspense


As you can see; this lipstick comes in a sleek, little black & gold container, which I find very elegant! It has a slight scent, but not too much.

This lipstick is very nice for days when you want a pop of colour on your lips, because it is a bright fuchsia shade. It has bits of shimmer that are quite visible, which makes it sparkle under the sun or under camera flash light. I think all this gives a very summery feeling to it! You can glide it over your lips once, to have a hint of pink, or you can build up the colour intensity - to have a bolder & brighter colour - by simply gliding it over the lips more than once.



The texture of this lipstick is very creamy, which makes it very hydrating. It is like a well hydrating lip balm + a well pigmented lipstick in the same time. This creamy texture however shortens its staying power, making it last for about 3 hours maximum.

The finish is very smooth with some soft glossiness in it. It feels very light & comfortable on the lips & doesn't leave a waxy finish even when you glide it over the lips more than once. Glossiness fades a little over time though.  


Day light                                                                                         Camera flash light

What I like about this lipstick:
Nice packaging.
Well pigmented.
Creamy texture.
Smooth, sparkly finish; not waxy.
Well hydrating.
You can build up the shade or tone it down to a hint of pink.

What I don't like about this lipstick:
Expensive.
Not very long lasting.


This lipstick is quite expensive, but I like its creamy, well hydrating texture. I also like how well pigmented it is & the little bits of shimmer it has. I find it very suitable for everyday wear, especially now during Summer.
Do you like any lipsticks from the Rouge Coco Shine collection? 
Which shade is your favourite?

10 comments :

  1. I am a big fan of Chanel lipsticks, and this shade looks gorgeous!

    Thanks for the lovely post.

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!
    http://metinearbata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is pretty plus the glittery effect is a great factor, I love shiny effects haha :)
    Hope you'd join the giveaway happening on my blog. Get the chance to be one of the lucky 2 winners to win 2 apparel each on Smize with Style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rouge Coco Shines and have been looking for a shade just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your review made me wanna buy it even though I'm not a fuchsia fan ! lol xD

    It's a nice summery color but I won't wear it, I'd rather have Parfait ;)

    Thank you very much for this amazing review xoxo

    bayanola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try this shade, because - in my opinion - it suits all different skin tones, plus you can control how bright the colour is!
      Parfait is a gorgeous shade too <3

      Delete
  6. This is an amazing color! Reminds me a bit of Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite shade of pink! Such a shame it isn't long lasting, it should be for that price! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour!Wonderful post; I loved it!xo
    Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin’ and I'll follow back! Let me know when you’re done over on my blog:)x
    Also, I have a giveaway going on in my blog. Feel free to enter it HERE
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what a stunning colour! I definitely would like to own a lipstick from this range, there's something so lovely about the packaging!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete