Pretty Little Things | Bi-Facil Makeup Remover by Lancome.

Hello beautifuls.
I got this little sample of the Bi-Facil makeup remover when I paid a visit to the Lancome counter at 4U department store in Muscat Grand Mall 2 weeks ago. The moment I tried it, I instantly fell in love with it! It is ah-mayyy-zing!!



This is actually an eye makeup remover, but I use it for my entire face. It removes water-proof makeup (including mascara) so gently, yet thoroughly - no rubbing/tons of cotton pads needed. It leaves skin feeling fresh and hydrated, so you don't even need to moisturize after using it. It is suitable for people with sensitive eyes as it never irritates the eyes.
I am definitely going back to the store to purchase a big bottle of this makeup remover, because I am so impressed! If you are looking for a great makeup remover; I would totally recommend this for you.

This is going to be my last post before Eid holidays. I don't know if I'd be able to post new posts during the holidays or not! Anyways; happy Eid Al-Adha to all of you celebrating & enjoy your holidays :)

No comments :

Post a Comment