Out & About | Moka and More.

Those who know me know that I love going to Moka and More every other day for some refreshing iced-mocha, especially after finishing work. In this post I am going to tell you what I think about this cute cafe. 

Atmosphere & Decor: 5/5
The best thing about Mocha and More is that it is very spacious and quiet. The place is filled with sofas and shelves that you feel like you're sitting in your own living room.

Seats Available: 5/5




Menu: 4/5
There aren't many choices on the menu, but you can find some very nice breakfast choices. Alongside that you also have the fresh cakes to choose from. Again not the biggest selection, but those offered are so good.

Food: 4.5/5 
Freshly made and delicious. I especially love their cheesecakes and their chicken fajitas! They are so yummy, I could probably eat them everyday.

Drinks: 3.5/5
I always have either iced-mocha or iced-mocha shake which are delicious, but sometimes they make them too sugary! There is a great variation of teas and coffees so there will be something for everyone.








Service: 5/5
Service is quick and staff are very friendly & welcoming.

Wifi: Available.

Price: 3/5
Mocha and More is slightly more expensive than other coffee shops. We had 2 drinks, 2 small water bottles, 3 mini croissants, Greek salad, 3 chicken fajitas & 2 strawberry cheesecakes. It cost us 23 Omani Rials.


If you are planning on visiting, you will find Mocha & More in Alghubra, right next to the GMC showroom.
I'm definitely going to be visiting again!

1 comment :